Monday, April 20, 2009

I am victorious!

I will have you know that I caught a cockroach today. Not just any cockroach, but a sneaky and mischievous cockroach that has been living in my room for the past month. He only liked to show himself for a few seconds before scurrying under the bed or behind the closet. It was really bothering to know that there was a cockroach in my room, but to not know where it was. Then, this morning, I caught the bug with it's pants down (not literally of course, because how crazy would it be if the cockroach living in my room also wore pants!), hanging out under the window blinds. I saw my chance, I took it. Success! With only my cunning wit and a plastic cup, I captured that hissing insect and banished him from my house. I don't step on cockroaches because of that disgusting crunch, but I released him into the wild (the sidewalk outside the front gate) in hopes that he will be able to re-acclimate to being a free animal yet again :)

No comments: