Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to School!

Today I taught my first English class at Stephen Hawking High School. It was the first day of classes for all of the students and they all had that typical “back-to-school” buzz going on. My class today combined three grades and in total I had 20 students. We began with the basics, but I’m ashamed to say that we didn’t get through the entire lesson. We’ll have to work double time next week to catch back up. But overall the class went well and I am excited to be teaching. I will teach another class tomorrow and then starting next week I will be teaching three classes, Tuesday-Thursday. I may as well teach an hour of English a week to all the professors. Who knows what kind of opportunities might arise to have Bible studies with the teachers? So the school year has officially started here, and life is going to get nothing but busier.

No comments: