Saturday, September 6, 2008

Begin the countdown . . . 120 days

Well, I am up and running! And the countdown has begun, 120 days to departure -

There is so much going on in life right now, but I am praising God for his blessings and his provision. I am excited to share with you all that I am currently at 38% of my total monthly support! I have seen God work in some amazing ways, and I know that I will only reach 100% because of Him! Thanks to all of you who have already joined my team, both prayer and financial - your love and support is invaluable to me.
I plan to use this blog to keep you all up-to-date on my support raising process, and to allow for some interaction after I leave the States. I also hope to be able to share with you my heart and prayer requests for the ministry, and hope you will come along side of me in this way.
Muchas gracias por todo su amor y su confianza en todo que voy a hacer en Peru.

Bethany "first-time-blogger" Kerr

3 comments:

Grammie M. said...

Bethany, Thanks for sending us your first blog. You did a great job. We'll look forward to more updates in the days ahead. We love you, Dale and Roylene

Gene and Gloria said...

Thanks for sending your blog. This is great.

JEM said...

I love you. Thankful for this.